REQUEST FOR TENDER:
The Ukrainian Canadian Art Foundation invites audit firms to submit a bid for the provision of “Review Engagement” services.
The term of engagement is to begin for the fiscal audit year (ending November 30, 2017) with an option to extend based on membership approval annually at each AGM, for five years.
During these next five years the organization‘s revenue may increase to a level where a full audit may be required.
The UCAF uses“QuickBooks” to maintain the organization’s general ledger and to prepare reports for financial reporting, budget, payroll, A/R, invoicing, cash collection, and A/P.
Financial statements are available from the Treasurer at: email@example.com
The successful proponent will conduct the examination in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations (ASNPO).
The financial year begins December 1 and ends on November 30.
All proposals must include:
- A cover letter signed by a signatory that is authorized by the firm to engage in bids and bind the firm.
- Evidence of the firm’s qualifications and experience to provide the services described above.
- Indicate your firm’s expertise with Charities’ legislation;
- Provide the proposed fee structure and the maximum fee that would be charged over the next 5 years.
- Provide your billing rates for technical questions (if not included in your fees).
- Indicate any additional services that the firm can provide that might be beneficial to
UCAF and the fee schedule that would apply.
Proponents responding to this RFT must not have any personal or business interest that would present an actual, potential or apparent conflict of interest with the performance of the contract to be awarded.
All tenders are to be delivered in both electronic and hard copy and must be received before or by 4 PM EST September 20, 2017. Proposals are to be sealed and marked “CONFIDENTIAL RFT-Financial Audit Services” and delivered to:
145 Evans Avenue, Suite 101
Toronto, ON M8Z 5X8
The successful bidder will be notified within 30 days of being selected.
July 30, 2017.